Belly bands are designed to support the lower back and abdomen during pregnancy. These flexible support garments may provide many benefits to active women who are pregnant, especially during the second and third trimesters.
Here are five ways a belly band can help you.
1. Belly bands help decrease your pain
2. Belly bands provide gentle compression during activities
3. They provide external cues for posture
4. They allow you to engage comfortably in daily activities
5. They can be worn after pregnancy for support