(1) Cardio-cerebral vascular sub-industry Relatively more hot spots, stents are no longer our focus on the direction, the focus of innovation is focused on transcatheter valve involvement, coronary heart disease diagnostic devices, cardiac pacemakers, drug balloons, radiofrequency catheter ablation devices and cardiac occluder and other directions.
(2) Imaging equipment sub-industry For the general-purpose large-scale equipment, such as CT, MRI, PET-CT and other fields, the current excellent early projects are relatively small, and high valuations. With the emergence of high-end imaging equipment manufacturers, has not yet formed its own model of the new image enterprise, outside the GPS, with the joint shadow under the attack, lack of growth space. We are more optimistic about the segmentation of imaging equipment, especially with its own application scenarios of unique hardware and artificial intelligence algorithm segmentation areas, such as breast cancer ultrasound, dental cone-beam CT and other directions.
In addition, we have mastered the core technology and other image core components upstream enterprises are also more optimistic.
(3) Oncology related equipment sub-industry Cancer ablation devices that have been hot for some time, including refrigeration, radio frequency, microwaves and lasers, are no longer in sight. In the field of radiotherapy, it takes a long time for domestic enterprises to make breakthroughs in proton heavy ion technology. The enterprise of the electronic linear accelerator deserves attention, but it needs to focus on the ability to develop and produce high-energy machines. Gamma Saber is based on its own technology constraints, market space is limited, is not our focus on the direction of investment.
In addition, the rapid growth of tumor involvement in recent years, the new drug-loaded microspheres are worth attention, micro-ball conveying system supplies may be a new market growth in the future, but the technology is not fully mature.
(4) surgery, orthopedic equipment sub-industry The surgical robot is undoubtedly one of the important directions. However, in recent years, due to the excessive pursuit of capital, price deviation from the value of the phenomenon is more serious. 3D Printing with biological materials is one of the most promising directions.
(5) Medical Artificial intelligence sub-industry Medical AI is the direction of future development of medical care. Compared with other industries, the medical profession Artificial Intelligence Application Foundation is good, the medical profession pain point is obvious, for example the high-end medical talent lacks, the resource distribution is unbalanced, the medical cost is high, the data electronic degree is high, the data is concentrated and the quality is high; more applications can be relatively standardized, such as medical imaging.
Based on current observations, the artificial intelligence of medical imaging and medical virtual assistants will be relatively mature, and some of the underlying targets deserve attention.
(6) In vitro diagnostic sub-industry Molecular diagnostics and immediate testing (POCT) are still the main directions of innovation. In molecular diagnostics, big data and AI will change the overall molecular diagnostic pattern. For example, sequencing services for gene sequencing are facing a new round of shuffling, and companies with their own databases, core algorithms, and clinical interpretation capabilities will have a chance to break through.