Range of Application:
Ulcerative and pre-ulcerative conditions.
Post-operative Charcot foot.
Moderate to severe plantar fasciitis.
About The Product:
1. Designed to off-load ulcerated areas of the foot during the treatment of diabetic ulcers.
2. Hook and loop closure that adjust for the most comfortable and easy fit.
3. Breathable mesh upper and reinforced heel for support.
4. Offloads and significantly reduces weight from the heel, to the midfoot, to promote faster healing post-surgery or when wounds are present on the heel.
5. Post-op shoe for application after surgery.
6. Post surgery accommodation of bulky bandages.
7. Durable mesh breathable material upper with soft padded lining.
8. Grooved non-slip flexible sole.
9. Touch and close through loop fastening.
10. Fit either left or right.
Material: EVA,Sandwich mesh, foam, hook/loop faster
Size: S, M, L, XL
Directly put foot into the shoe, then adjust the hook/loop straps on the surface
Avoid high temperature & moisture